All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuzie loves her dog Dillon but finds she is a bit jealous of what he can do and she can't. Walk with them as Suzie learns a lesson she won't soon forget. Michael J. Weber lives just south of Portland, Oregon, with his wife Robbie and twin girls Kayla and Jessica. The birth of his girls prompted him, after many years in the n-creative field of finance, to branch out and write children's books, blending reality with a large dose of humor.
- Author(s)Michael J Weber
- PublisherInkwater Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInkwater Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.