All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most extraordinary works of fantasy, for adults or children, published so far this century. Time magazine on the Fairyland seriesSeptember misses Fairyland and her friends Ell, the Wyverary, and the boy Saturday. She longs to leave the routines of home and embark on a new adventure. Little does she kw that this time, she will be spirited away to the moon, reunited with her friends, and find herself faced with saving Fairyland from a moon-Yeti with great and mysterious powers. The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two is ather rich, beautifully told, wisely humorous, and passionately layered book from New York Times bestselling author Catherynne M. Valente.
- Author BiographyCatherynne M. Valente, the acclaimed author of many books for adults, made her children's book debut with The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. She lives on an island off the coast of Maine with her husband.Ana Juan is a world-renowned illustrator known in this country for her wonderful covers for The New Yorker magazine, as well as the children's books The Night Eater, and Frida, written by Jonah Winter. She lives in Spain.
- Author(s)Catherynne M Valente
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFairyland
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight227 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ana Juan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.