All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn epic journey of love and discovery from the national bestselling author of The Russian Concubine and The Red Scarf. China, 1929. For years Lydia Ivava believed her father was killed by the Bolsheviks. But when she learns he is imprisoned in Stalin-controlled Russia, the fiery girl is willing to leave everything behind- even her Chinese lover, Chang An Lo. Lydia begins a dangerous search, journeying to Moscow with her half-brother Alexei. But when Alexei abruptly disappears, Lydia is left alone, penniless in Soviet Russia. All seems lost, but Chang An Lo has t forgotten Lydia. He kws things about her father that she does t. And while he races to protect her, she is prepared to risk treacherous consequences to discover the truth.
- Author BiographyKate Furnivall was born in Wales and currently lives in Devon, England. Married and the mother of two sons, she has working in publishing and television advertising. She drew inspiration for The Russian Concubine from her mother s experiences as a White Russian refugee in China.
- Author(s)Kate Furnivall
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight435 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.