Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen of us, BFF's, hanging out at the mall on Saturdays, having sleepovers on weekends, sharing histories, working through our diversities, our problems with our moms, boys, zits and being fat, we thought we had it all together. Until our losses began to stack up in the form of our close friend's death, problems with our diversities that threatened to split us up, parents losing their jobs in the deepening recession, some of us losing our homes, some of us losing our way;and on top of that, the mall, our favorite hangout haven on the planet closing its doors... t until then did we almost lose ourselves. Then suddenly, out of where, our lives began to change. Mostly because of the mysterious woman who showed up toward the end of our eighth grade year, and the way she shook up our lives forever.
- Author(s)Annie Callahan
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.