All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the newly married Lexie Royce and Steve Wright (the principals in Murder for Old Times' Sake) learn that Antoinette Tawny Delamarter died of poison at Scuttlebutt's, a gentlemen's club in Fort Wayne, they merely te it in passing. After all, Tawny -- the skank of the Carroll High School class of '94, an exotic dancer with a generous reputation -- was t a friend. But then, they learn, Tawny is survived by a teen-aged daughter, Jacintha Caitlin, who is on a quest to find her biological father. Her only clue is a scrapbook Tawny had hidden for sixteen years. Lexie is always ready to help an ugly duckling. The girl's transformation into a beautiful princess is the stuff of fairy tales. But like a fairy tale, the transformation is punctuated with evil in all its darkest forms, including murder, threatening the lives t only of Lexie but many others. The murderer has been too clever for the legal system. If the police can't bring the evil to an end, who will? Two silver mementoes that were never meant to be found hold the answer for the unlikeliest of kinsman avengers.
- Author BiographyMargarite St. John is the pen name adopted by two sisters living in Fort Wayne, Indiana. See our web site at www.margaritestjohn.com and our blog at www.margaritestjohn.blogspot.com. All our books may be ordered through Amazon for Kindle and other electronic devices.
- Author(s)Margarite St John
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.