All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a truthful, sympathetic and undeniably fascinating portrait of a profession that is much maligned, much misunderstood.
- Author BiographyAlecky Blythe is a pioneer of 'verbatim' theatre who writes her plays by cutting vox-pop interviews with real people. Her previous work includes Come Out Eli about the Hackney siege and Cruising, about a dating service for the over 60s.
- Author(s)Alecky Blythe
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content NoteIllustrations.
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.