All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMusic is a music producer ex- model that cant seem to get her love life in order. When the guy that she's been ufficially dating anunces his marriage to Music's once friend and colleague she's introduced to love in a different color. Her producer partner hooks her up with Jaylen a Professional Football Player who believed in good old fashion love. Not yet ready to give up on her ways blaming the exit of her dad and the miscommunication about love from her mom She believes there is way she would ever be in a relationship, She's thirty and never even seen a relationship. . Music becomes reckless cheating on Jaylen with the guys who left her questioning her worth everyday so Jaylen plans his own revenge but it ends up being much sweeter than he expected .While Music's relationship spends out of control so does her mental state. She then has to manage to keep her career from loosing its creditability and be there to aid her three friends as they hit there own train wreck. With Sasha's paternity over her daughter Aja becomes questioned, Reese billion Dollar Company under investigation and an abusive boyfriend, and Draya's marriage torn apart by disease of cheating. Music feels when her life is up the ones around her are down and learns the consequences of being a Girlfriend starter and t a girlfriend.
- Author BiographyThe Author Courtney J Davis is an inspiring new author entering the book world. She's a behavioral therapist studying for her masters in Child Psychology. Courtney wanted to tell a story that women can relate to that didn't have any filters to it. I've been in situations and seen situations where females a lot of times put lust before love later going on to hate the situation they put themselves in. Still heavily into the arts Courtney decided to open up her old journals and take a crack at book writing. Hoping to tell a story that females know so well. She resides In Delaware with her 11 year old son but is originally from Jersey. She hopes to one day write more books and help young females who struggle with self-esteem one day there will be more girlfriends and less Girlfriend Starters.
- Author(s)Courtney J Davis
- Date of Publication05/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Wyatt
- Photographer(s)Mark Levi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.