All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Girls' Bicycle Handbook is for women cyclists everywhere who need practical -nsense advice and information on cycling, and cycling in style. Whether you're a committed bike commuter or a complete vice, cycling entrepreneur and blogger Caz Nicklin gives the low-down on making cycling part of your lifestyle. From choosing the right bike for your needs to looking stylish and comfortable whatever the weather, and from combatting 'helmet hair' to road safety and fast repairs, The Girls' Bicycle Handbook tells you everything you need to kw about life on two wheels.
- Author BiographyCaz Nicklin is the founder and owner of Cyclechic.co.uk, an online retailer dedicated to stylish women's clothing and accessories. She also writes a popular blog at Londoncyclechic.blogspot.com, championing cycling as an active and accessible lifestyle choice.
- Author(s)Caz Nicklin
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteOver 100 full-colour photos and line drawings
- Weight588 g
- Width167 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.