All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a girl today can be fabulous, confusing, or make you want to move to ather country! Do you ever wonder who you really are? Do you kw why you are important to this world? Have you discovered your gifts & dreams that are inside of you? Packed with fun activities, big ideas, and self-empowerment tools, A Girl's Guide to Living A Brilliant Life helps you see yourself as the wonderful girl you were born to be. Paperback. Grades 2-5.
- Author BiographyThrough her non-profit, A Brilliant Life Foundation, Jessica teaches youth to believe in themselves and be all they were created to be. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her wonderful husband, three amazing sons, and her dog named Hampton.
- Author(s)Jessica C Dehart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.