All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree friends unravel old secrets...of a picture-perfect town in this young adult mystery. By poking around the town historical society and badgering Fallon's lively grandmother, Nana, the girls realize that something sinister lurks beneath Whitford's bucolic surface. Blair and Fallon's friendship feels comfortable and credible. -Kirkus Reviews Gravestones shimmer in the moonlight, some very old, others frightfully new, forever silent on their tiny island in the middle of Whitford Pond. But why are those buried here so young, mere girls, all of whom appear to have drowned on their 16th birthday? The girls of Oak Court-Fallon, Blair, and Lila-set out to explore why these young women came to meet their untimely deaths at Whitford Pond and in doing so, discover secrets some would prefer to remain forever hidden. Guided by Fallon's wise and hilarious Nana and fueled by her obsessive cookie-baking, the girls' school history project unravels a story of love, betrayal, and a yearning for revenge that has haunted Whitford for centuries.
- Author(s)Sophia E Fredo
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.