All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Glens of Antrim boasts some of the most stunning scenery in Ireland. Tourists come year after year to wander in this unique landscape of 'fairy glens', wooded ravines, rushing torrents, waterfalls and ruined castles. All along this coast, high cliffs tower above the North Channel with magnificent views of the Mull of Kintyre. Inland, the Antrim Hills dominate the skyline. The region is as rich in historical associations as it is in scenic wonders. Legends and folk tales abound. The journey through the Glens from Larne to Ballycastle is enchanting, and Michael Sheane has many fascinating stories to tell us along the way.
- Author BiographyMichael Steven Sheane was born in England in 1947. He was educated at Larne Grammar School and Orange's Academy, Belfast, a mixed Protestant and Catholic college, and attended Trinity College Dublin. A man from Ballygally on the Antrim Coast, he now lives in Antrim. His hobbies include stamp collecting, photography and walking. He contributes to press, radio and television on Ulster affairs. He also writes for Ireland's Own, and now combines writing with business.
- Author(s)Michael Sheane
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Content Note18 black and white photographs
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.