All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reveals how the Global Credit Bubble and Bust of 2003-10 stemmed from giant monetary disequilibrium created by the Federal Reserve. Almost continually that institution has pursued flawed monetary practice and principle which has mutated into Bernanke-ism. The book dissects this and shows how it threatens the return of ecomic prosperity.
- Author BiographyDR. BRENDAN BROWN is an International Economist practising in the City of London, UK. He has authored many books on international financial topics - analysing both contemporary trends and historical topics. The most recent publications were EURO CRASH: the implications of monetary failure in Europe, Bubbles in Credit and Currency and a re-issue of his widely acclaimed Monetary Chaos in Europe 1914-31. His postgraduate degrees are from the University of Chicago, USA, and the London School of Economics, UK. Dr. Brown is a regular contributor to Japanese, European and US financial media.
- Author(s)Brendan Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight437 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.