All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reveals how the Global Credit Bubble and Bust of 2003-10 stemmed from giant monetary disequilibrium created by the Federal Reserve. Almost continually that institution has pursued flawed monetary practice and principle which has mutated into Bernanke-ism. The book dissects this and shows how it threatens the return of ecomic prosperity.
- Author BiographyDR. BRENDAN BROWN is an International Economist practising in the City of London, UK. He has authored many books on international financial topics - analysing both contemporary trends and historical topics. The most recent publications were EURO CRASH: the implications of monetary failure in Europe, Bubbles in Credit and Currency and a re-issue of his widely acclaimed Monetary Chaos in Europe 1914-31. His postgraduate degrees are from the University of Chicago, USA, and the London School of Economics, UK. Dr. Brown is a regular contributor to Japanese, European and US financial media.
- Author(s)Brendan Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight437 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.