All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies and addresses the impacts of the global financial crisis on Dubai and the surrounding region.
- Author BiographyAli Tawfik Al Sadik is senior economist and project manager at the Dubai Economic Council.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of the Middle East
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAli Al Sadik,I. Ahmed Elbadawi,Ibrahim Elbadawi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.