Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading authority's answer to today's global ecomic challenges In Global Ecomy in Turbulent Times, Harvard ecomist Dr. See-Yan Lin offers his timely and incisive views on today's key ecomic issues. Adapted from his hugely popular column in the Malaysia Star newspaper, these articles offer fresh and entertaining perspectives on perennial ecomic problems. The discussion covers the world ecomy, with particular attention to the US, EU, Japan, and the international monetary system, as Dr. Lin explains how the ecomy is broken and offers multiple paths to repair. Coverage includes emerging East Asia, ASEAN (especially Malaysia), and BRICS nations, plus the author's own views on global demography, the need for quality education, corporate governance in Malaysia, and more. Dr. Lin's expertise in strategic and financial issues is rewn and actively sought in the academic, ecomic, banking, and business realms. In this book, he presents his observations and analysis of the global ecomy, and the most pressing issues facing the world's financial future. * Consider the issues faced by the world's leading ecomies * Examine the factors underlying inadequacy of political will to act * Gain insight into the middle class that's emerging across the globe * Get new perspective on CSR and management from a leading authority Opinions on the world's ecomic problems are abundant, but seldom do they come from such an authoritative source. Dr. Lin draws upon decades of ecomic experience and the kwledge gained through three post-graduate Harvard degrees to give you a deeper understanding of the current state of the ecomy. Gain the insight of a multi-awarded scholar and ecomist with the deep discussion and expert analysis in Global Ecomy in Turbulent Times.
- Author BiographyLIN SEE-YAN is a Harvard-educated economist and a British Chartered Scientist. Currently, he is Pro-Chancellor and Research Professor at Sunway University. He was advisor to all Prime Ministers and Ministers of Finance in Malaysia since its independence. Dr. Lin teaches, writes, publishes, and consults on strategic and financial issues, including writing a fortnightly column What Are We To Do in The Star, which is widely circulated in Malaysia.
- Author(s)See-Yan Lin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1400 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.