All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionModern learning must be global and therefore learning environments must be connected and able to flatten learning around the globe. This calls for a shift in pedagogy, a shift in mindset and integration of digital and online techlogies. Author and global education forerunner Julie Lindsay illustrates the need for intercultural understanding and collaboration to personalize learning, achieve curriculum objectives, and bring the world to our students. How do we navigate these new waters of networked learning? What model can be developed for techlogy-infused globally connected learning that will support classroom teachers, education leaders and higher education? In addition to answering these questions, the book provides practical resources and powerful stories from educators who are already taking those first steps as well as those who are w running ahead.
- Author BiographyJulie Lindsay has led the way in global education and technology-infused connections and collaboration. Originally from Melbourne, Australia, she has taught and led the use of educational technology at schools in Zambia, Kuwait, Bangladesh, Qatar, and China. Her experiences in education have included International Baccalaureate schools as an MYP & DP teacher and an MYP curriculum coordinator. Lindsay is a frequent presenter, workshop leader and online teacher and is currently Director of Learning Confluence, founder of Flat Connections and an Adjunct Lecturer for Charles Sturt University, Faculty of Education.
- Author(s)Julie Lindsay
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Weight476 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.