All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe book constitutes a valuable guide to the implementation of the CNS/ATM system towards ensuring safe, efficient and orderly evolution of international air transport. It uses a pragmatic approach in addressing the major legal, institutional, technical, political and ecomic aspects underlying the Global Navigation Satellite System, which is expected to play a fundamental role in aviation safety and air navigation world-wide. The book also examines, through well-reasoned analysis and research, the various controversial and relevant issues which will dominate the system in the years to come. The author demonstrates a profound grasp of the subject-matter through a sustained absorption of technical, institutional and legal principles applying to this complex subject. This is brought to bear in the coherent structure and logical organisation of the chapters which makes the book an invaluable tool for the aviation community, scholars and national and international regulatory authorities. It will also be immensely useful for practitioners who work towards further development and implementation of the CNS/ATM system. There has been comparable work previously published.
- Author BiographyAlessandra A.L. Andrade is an Official at the Air Transport Bureau (Director's Office), International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), Montreal, Canada. She is a Delegate of Brazil to ICAO's sessions and conferences and gained a LL.M in Air and Space Law at McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Ms. Alessanda A.L. de Andrade
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2001
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Notenote, bibliography
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.