The Global Political Economy of the Environment and Tourism by Gabriela Kutting (Hardback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how local and global environment-society relations play out in coastal communities dependent on tourism for ecomic survival. It analyzes the consequences of social and ecomic policies on remote areas and makes a case for studying the role of environmental values in global environmental governance.
- Author BiographyGABRIELA KUTTING is Associate Professor of Political Science at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, USA. She has published extensively in the field of global environmental politics including Environment, Society and International Relations, Globalization and Environment, and Environmental Governance, Power and Knowledge in a Local-Global World (edited with Ronnie Lipschutz).
- Author(s)Gabriela Kutting
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight388 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.