All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Global Vegetarian Kitchen starts from where you are, whether you only have a windowbox with some herbs, or an allotment, yard or other space to grow things. There are recipes for dishes you can make from your own garden, as well as popular foods from all parts of the world. With an emphasis on simplicity and versatility, you'll find it easy to start local and think seasonal when finding ingredients - it's amazing what you can do when you take inspiration from a recipe and t get hung up about making everything exactly right. So stock up your spice rack and take your tastebuds travelling.
- Author BiographyTroth Wells joined New Internationalist in 1972 and now works on the editorial team as Publications Editor. She is the author of several other cookbooks, most recently the best-selling World of Street Food.
- Author(s)Troth Wells
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Width180 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.