All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe main theme of the book is the globalisation of China's markets and Chinese business management in the context of ongoing reform at home and the country's growing global ecomic role. The Globalisation of Chinese Business includes contributions relating to a wide range of manufacturing and service sectors, encompassing such areas as foreign investment, state and private enterprise, human resource management, consumer culture and advertising, financial markets and healthcare. Following an introduction by the editor there are four sections, the first focused on the globalisation of Chinese management and the second on the evolution of Chinese management. The remaining sections contain chapters on China's growing service sector, growing markets and competition, and healthcare system reform. An epilogue by the editor in the remaining section concludes.
- Author BiographyRobert Taylor was formerly Director of the Centre for Chinese Studies and Reader in Modern Chinese Studies at the University of Sheffield. He is the author of a number of studies and academic articles relating to Chinese business management and China's foreign policy, including Greater China and Japan and the edited volume, International Business in China: Understanding the Global Economic Crisis. He also contributed a chapter on China to the volume, edited by H.Hasegawa and C.Noronha, Asian Business and Management: Theory, Practice and Perspectives.
- Author(s)Robert Taylor
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.