All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat role do universities play in the galloping process of globalization? The Globalization of Higher Education is a thoughtful, compelling examination of how the shrinking of the world is affecting universities and how they are responding. The book includes essays on various aspects of the phemen from university or research leaders representing 18 nations and five continents.
- Author BiographyLuc E. Weber is rector emeritus of the University of Geneva. James J. Duderstadt is president emeritus of the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)James J. Duderstadt,Luc E. Weber
- PublisherEconomica, Editions
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEconomica, Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.