All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionCommitted to fight in the air and on the ground against the monumental resources of the Soviet Union, The Glory charts Israel's successes over Egypt and the commando raid on Fatah HQ in Beirut, the first missile-to-sea fight in history, which helped tip the balance in the Yom Kippur War, and the famous counter-terrorism raid on Entebbe. Shifting between Jerusalem and Washington, Los Angeles and Paris, this is the story of a beleaguered country and the men and women who fought for Israeli Independence and triumphed in the Six-Day War but kw their fragile nationhood still hangs by a thread as their own children go into battle.
- Author BiographyHerman Wouk is the author of The Caine Mutiny, which won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, The Winds of War, War and Remembrance, and Inside, Outside. His latest novel is The Lawgiver, a romantic comedy about the seeming impossibility of making a movie about the life of Moses. Born in the Bronx in 1915, he has lived in Manhattan, the Virgin Islands, and Washington, DC. He now resides in Palm Springs, California.
- Author(s)Herman Wouk
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Notemaps (black and white)
- Weight494 g
- Width136 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.