Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Glory of Being proclaims that finding our place of unity with God is the key to abundance. Referencing science, scripture, and dreams, Finnamore explores how duality and differences have been misconstrued, explains a biblical perspective on oneness with God, and offers the life of Jesus as an example of how abundance is t a far-off wait-until-heaven experience, but a here and w, dirty feet and sunburned reality.
- Author BiographyALICE FINNAMORE is a dream enthusiast, dream teacher, therapist, and writer. She lives on the farm where she grew up, in rural New Brunswick, Canada. Trained in theology and psychology, she helps people see beyond their perceived limits, realize their highest and best potential, and spread their wings and fly.
- Author(s)Alice Finnamore
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.