All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- Descriptionoffers a series of earlier Christian theology when the aesthetic view was still held and appreciated. Drawing insights from some of the leading figures of the early Church such as Anselm, Augustine, Bonaventura, Denys and Irenaeus, von Balthasar presents his views with a freshness and vigour rarely excelled in contemporary theological writing about the Grand Tradition.
- Author BiographyHans Urs von Balthasar was the author of innumerable theological works including The Glory of the Lord (T&T Clark). He was also the spiritual leader of a religious community in Basel, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Hans Urs von Balthasar,John Riches
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byAndrew Louth,Francis McDonagh,Brian McNeil
- Volume editorJohn Riches
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.