All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Glory of the Son
What do you want in life? It's all in Christ's glory,
Open your spirit and be reinvigorated as you read this timeless classic on The Glory of the Son.
The Glory of the Son is an introductory book for any one who is 'hungry' for God: to kw, understand and walk in Christ's glory.
Written in simple language, it's an easy read for the all Age groups.
The book is divided into three chapters mainly the Father of glory, the lord of glory and the Spirit of Glory.
The reader is bound to enjoy every bit of this thrilling and unique book as he/she journeys to true freedom and fulfillment in life.
This is a book you won't want to drop until you have finished 'digesting' it.
- Author(s)Adekunle Obe
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.