All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining over sixty-five, 4 view and squadron badge illustrations in full colour, with over 150 photographs in colour and black and white, this is the second in a series of illustrated accounts of classic aircrafts in service. A listing of various airframes, and their histories is also included.
- Author BiographyRichard franks is well known within the aviation and modelling community, having edited a modelling magazine since 1995. He has written seven aviation titles since his first was released in 1998 and co-authored four others. His interest in aviation and his previous experience as both author and editor make him the ideal author for this exciting news series.
- Author(s)Richard Franks
- PublisherDalrymple and Verdun Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalrymple and Verdun Publishing
- Content Note150 illustrations (some colour)
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.