Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of my 55 years in the railroad industry. From my beginning to the year 2008, a lot has happened since 2008 until w. My dear wife of 56 years passed away on March 2, 2011 and I'm w going it alone. I still work as a railroad consultant at a mine in New Mexico and the Border Pacific Railroad on the Mexican border here in Texas, at 77 years old but t steady. Life has been good to me as I still do a lot of photography in this area, hot San Antonio. Next on my agenda to write a railroad vel as a child I used to read all the vels about railroading in man's imagination which I could t get eugh of. So I'm going to try to see what I can do as my mind seems to be working pretty well at this time. I spend at a maximum of four hours a day on the computer Internet writing friends all over the country, some of the people I communicate with, I used to work for them when I started my career in the railroad industry. E-mailing friends is one of the greatest things that I do. Learning never ends I try to learn the locomotive inside and out as I can't get eugh of that either. Living here in San Antonio isn't what it was 23 years ago; today it's crowded with people coming from all over every day to live here. I would like to move back east where I came from in Eastern Pennsylvania as I love the mountains and fewer people.
- Author(s)M C 'Mike' Wikman
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.