All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGluten-free products are everywhere these days, but what does it take to truly go gluten-free? Whether you re gluten intolerant, have been diagsed with celiac disease or ather condition, or are simply curious about the potential benefits of gluten-free living, this user-friendly book presents everything you need to get started and stick with it. Presented in a straightforward format and sprinkled with a helping of hard-won wisdom and experience, THE GLUTEN-FREE CHEAT SHEET provides essential information, practical tips, appealing recipes, and convenient meal plans all from the heart, mind, and kitchen of April Peveteaux, creator of the popular blog Gluten Is My Bitch. This punchy, practical guide includes: 100 simple, delicious recipes 30 days of menus and meal plans Shopping lists Tips for eating out Hard-won secrets for staying gluten-free, and loving it
- Author BiographyApril Peveteaux is the creator of the blog Gluten Is My Bitch, and the author of the book of the same name. She also writes frequently for CafeMom, The Stir, and Cooking With My Kid.
- Author(s)April Peveteaux
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPerigree Bks.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width112 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.