Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe foods with the essential nutrients often missing from your gluten-free diet. By cutting gluten from your diet, you could be missing out on much-needed fiber, calcium, iron, B vitamins, and other nutrients. This important new guide from a celiac specialist provides all the nutrition information you need: what to eat, what to avoid, and how to eat healthy and gluten-free.
- Author BiographyTricia Thompson, M.S., RD, is a graduate of Tufts University and an independent nutrition consultant specializing in celiac disease. She has written many peer-reviewed journal articles as well as the American Dietetic Association's Celiac Disease Nutrition Guide. She has also participated in some of the only U.S.-based research studies on gluten-free diets and nutrition. She lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Tricia Thompson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.