All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGone are the days when having a gluten intolerance meant missing out on your favourite foods. This collection of delicious recipes provides easy to make alternatives to problem foods including pasta, bread, pastry and cakes. There's need for you to miss out! The book also contains expert advice on maintaining a healthy, balanced diet, with menu planners to help prepare all kinds of meals, from quick snacks to family dinners. There are over 60 nutritionally analysed recipes from mouthwatering treats such as Thai Coconut Chicken and Strawberry Meringue Roulade, to kids' favourites like Potato Pizza Margherita and Rainbow Lollies. Why t get stuck in?
- Author BiographyLyndel is one of the best known registered dietitians in the UK. She has over 20 years experience in the health service and as an independent consultant, with specialist knowledge of coeliac disease. As well as having written many dietary books, Lyndel has appeared on a variety of national radio and television programmes, including Diet Trials, Extreme Skinny Celebrities and Food & Drink.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Out-of-print date07/02/2017
- Weight416 g
- Width192 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $33.53Trending at AU $39.28
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.