All listings for this product
About this product
We are born and we die. No one cares, one remembers, and it doesn't matter. This is why we laugh.
There are such things as glls, they never kill and eat people, and they can't read or write -- much less write something so stark, so raw, so beautifully bleak.
Because if there were, someone might have risked a violent and painful death to find them, study them, and bring back this book.
Then you might read it.
And then you might have a joyous and bloody and terribly strange adventure, and you might find yourself laughing with the glls.
And then what?
From a world in which Avatar is Fight Club instead of Disney's Pocahontas, James Tiptree, Jr. wrote The Dice Man, and magic doesn't work any better than it does here... ...we bring you The Gll Credo. Sell that 'enchanted' sword and come join the hyena-people. Don't wear your good clothes.
You can read sample chapters at http: //www.100wattpress.com
- Author(s)J. Stanton
- Publisher100 Watt Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationZephyr
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint100 Watt Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight206 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13