All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Most people just laugh when they hear that the secret to success is giving ...Then again, most people are where near as successful as they wish they were.' The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. One day, desparate to land a key sale at the end of a bad quarter, he seeks advice from the enigmatic Pindar, a legendary consultant referred to by many devotees sinply as the Chairman. Over the next week, Pindar introduces Joe to a series of successful 'go-givers' who teach him how to open himself up to the power of giving. Joe learns that changing his focus from getting to giving - putting others' interests first and continually adding value to their lives - ultimately leads to unexpected results. This revised and updated edition includes a foreword by Arianna Huffington; a new preface; a Q&A addressing some of the many questions about the book the author has received from fans and a reader's guide. 'Most people don't have the guts to buy this book, never mind the will to follow through and actually use it. But you do. And I'm certain that you'll be glad you did' Seth Godin 'This terrific book wonderfully illuminates [the] principles of contribution, abunance, service and success' Stephen Covey 'Not since Who Moved My Cheese? have I enjoyed a parable as much as this. You owe it to yourself to read The Go-Giver and share its message with those who matter most to you' David Bach, New York Times bestselling author of The Automatic Millionarie
- Author BiographyBob Burg is a highly sought-after speaker who teaches the principles at the core of The Go-Giver to audiences worldwide. A former top sales professional, he is also the author of Endless Referrals. John David Man has been writing about business, leadership, and the laws of success for more than twenty years. He is the author of The Zen of MLM and co-author of You Call the Shots and A Deadly Misunderstanding.
- Author(s)Bob Burg,John David Mann
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight127 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- stephenjohn5807 Jul, 2016by
Fantastic book with content you can use in all aspects of your life.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.