All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the final vel from this well-loved author. Life for Louise Barton since she lost her husband has been difficult and painful. Living alone in an isolated cottage with neighbours she rarely sees, she longs for a new interest. Driving home one day, she finds an injured half-grown cat on the road. His determination and courage appeal to her, and though she kws thing about cats, she decides to keep him, naming him Flyer. Through Flyer, Louise is introduced to new friends and a new way of life. He also reveals a unique character, as he loves exploring and also loves people. His empathy brings the little community together in ways that body - least of all Louise - could have expected.
- Author BiographyJoyce Stranger was the author of a series of well-loved books about animals, including Thursday's Child, A Cry On The Wind, Zara, These Hills are Lonely and A Guiding Star. She was a contributor to numerous magazines and wrote many books both for adults and children. Her work is translated throughout the world. Sadly, she passed away on the 20th of December, 2007.
- Author(s)Joyce Stranger
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.