Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition with expanded content is available w, The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea An engaging book that brings new relevance to the old proverb Give and you shall receive The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. And so one day, desperate to land a key sale at the end of a bad quarter, he seeks advice from the enigmatic Pindar, a legendary consultant referred to by his many devotees simply as the Chairman. Over the next week, Pindar introduces Joe to a series of go-givers: a restaurateur, a CEO, a financial adviser, a real estate broker, and the Connector, who brought them all together. Pindar s friends share with Joe the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success and teach him how to open himself up to the power of giving. Joe learns that changing his focus from getting to giving putting others interests first and continually adding value to their lives ultimately leads to unexpected returns. Imparted with wit and grace, The Go-Giver is a heartwarming and inspiring tale that brings new relevance to the old proverb Give and you shall receive.
- Author BiographyJohn David Mann is an entrepreneur and award-winning coauthor whose titles include the New York Times bestsellers Flash Foresight and The Red Circle. His Take the Lead was named by Tom Peters and the WashingtonPost as Best Leadership Book of 2011. Bob Burg is a highly sought-after conference speaker who teaches the principles at the core of The Go-Giver to audiences worldwide. A former top sales professional, he is also the author of Endless Referrals and Adversaries Into Allies. He lives in Florida.
- Author(s)Bob Burg,John David Mann
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.