Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of meditations aimed at understanding the nature of spiritual experience. Dr. Simson is a scientist who has explored the history and content of most major world religions, has been a lifetime truth-seeker, and takes a sympathetic view of the God-quest. In these essays, words commonly used in religious discourse are carefully defined in an effort to clarify meanings of religious termilogy.
- Author BiographyThe author was raised in a non-religious family but has had a lifetime interest in the functional reality of religion. After receiving a Ph.D. in human anatomy, the author taught and did research in medical cell biology until retirement, all the while retaining an interest in the spiritual dimension of human experionce.
- Author(s)J a V Simson
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.