All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionGod is love. It's the most basic definition of God in Scriptures, but so profound that it's often misunderstood. In this probing book, a brilliant Bible expositor brings us into the very heart of God by answering such questions as:
- If God is love, how could He send anyone to hell?
- What's the difference between the loving God of the New Testament and the angry God of the Old Testament?
- If God is love, why did He require His Son to die such a cruel death on the Cross?
- How can God be both loving and jealous?
- Author(s)John F MacArthur
- PublisherW Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW Publishing Group
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.