All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
About this product
- DescriptionWar is Hell. Especially when it's a War in Heaven. Dr. Angela Cooper, half-Romani psychiatrist and psychic healer, is opening a mental health clinic in Oakland. Specializing in patients with PTSD, she wishes to use her healing talent to make her part of the world a better place. When she meets Simon Fenway, a traumatized war vet, she learns that the world has other ideas. Your power awakens many sleeping things. So warns the spirit of her dead Teacher. Soon, old Romani sorcery and reawakened antediluvian spirits embroil her in an Otherworldly War between godlike powers that threatens to spill over onto Earth. Is Angela ready to enter the battlefield of the mind to save her patient?
- Author BiographyDavid is a software engineer by trade, working from home on the forty-one acre ranch he co-owns with his partner. When he's not wrangling websites, he plays upright bass from time to time, studies and teaches esoteric philosophy, and very occasionally wrestles goats. While he had dreamt of writing fiction since his teens, David had never taken that dream very far. Life brought far too many distractions, and many of his ideas languished in storage and drawers. However, one day last year, friends in his writing group pressured him to present a story rather than the poetry or game idea he had been working on. Resurrecting a story about a young woman with an extraordinary talent, he found traction and, before long, had completed NaNoWriMo and a first draft of what was to become The Soul Thief, the first novel in the Gypsy Dreamwalker series, of which The God of Battles is the second book. He is hard at work on the next installment in the series. David and his partner Rachel Anderson have co-authored a small collection of poetry, Poems de Terre, which may be purchased from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other fine booksellers. For more information on forthcoming titles, as well as the author's blog, visit http: //www.dmenefee.com.
- Author(s)David Menefee
- PublisherSophic Arts
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSophic Arts
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clarissa Yeo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.