All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo child likes going to bed and as every parent kws, their little treasures will try and delay it for as long as possible! Discover all the antics children get up to before going to bed, in this hilarious board book, written and illustrated in Boynton's own unique humourous style. The perfect way to read kids to sleep!
- Author BiographySandra Boynton is Simon & Schuster's pre-school superstar! She has a rare creative talent - she writes and illustrates brilliantly - and she sells in excess of six million books each year throughout the world. Her unique style is coupled with hilarious rhyme and zany characters, making educational themes fun.
- Author(s)Sandra Boynton
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBoynton S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Most relevant reviews
- heedy197706 May, 2013by
Awesome book for little children.
I saw this book on the web and loved it from the first time I read it. It is a great book to read for children before they go to sleep. I love the pictures and the rhymes. Its a great book by a great writer.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.