All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contextualizes the rise of the Golden Dawn within the Eurozone crisis. The authors argue that the movement's success may be explained by the extent to which it was able to respond to the crisis of the nation-state and democracy in Greece with its 'nationalist solution': the twin fascist myths of social decadence and national rebirth.
- Author BiographyAuthor Sofia Vasilopoulou: Sofia Vasilopoulou is a Lecturer in Politics in the Department of Politics at University of York, UK. Author Daphne Halikiopoulou: Daphne Halikiopoulou is a Lecturer in Comparative Politics in the Department of Politics and International Relations at University of Reading, UK.
- Author(s)Daphne Halikiopoulou,Sofia Vasilopoulou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleReform and Transition in the Mediterranean
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight307 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.