Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Golden Rule for Leaders is a tool book for leaders. The objective of this book is to empower leaders to refine one's paradigm. The simplicity and power of a focused purpose will produce more favorable results. This useful tool book offers straightforward guidance through the most common challenges leaders face today, including: The P.O.O.P. Cycle Pseudo Dichotomies This book highlights: The Ten Powers of the Golden Rule The Gold of The Golden Rule CEOs, Bosses, Managers, Directors, Pastors, Volunteer Coordinators, all have the same fundamental challenges to overcome, and that is one's own heart. How a leader perceives their followers is how they will treat them. Designed as a fast, easy and fun read, The Golden Rule for Leaders is a safe and effective way to improve the results of your business by improving the most important asset of your business; the heart of the leader.
- Author(s)Jeff Rossignol
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPaw Paw
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.