All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2002, readers of the world's number 1 golf magazine - Golf Digest - have submitted their most baffling and perplexing golf questions to John Barton, a.k.a. The Golf Guru, including: 'Is it ever okay for a man to use a colored golf ball?'; 'Am I entitled to a free drop if dog poop interferes with my lie or stance?'; 'How can I preserve the feel of my golf swing over the winter months?'; 'What's the difference between a golf club and a country club?'; and, 'Are black pants with white shoes a fashion faux pas?'. The Golf Guru collects hundreds of these questions, many never before published, along with detailed (and often hilarious) feedback from John Barton. With sections on Etiquette, Fashion, Official Rules, Science, History, and the Bizarre, The Golf Guru answers every question you ever had about the game-and dozens that you never ever imagined!
- Author BiographyThe Golf Guru (a.k.a. John Barton) is editor-in-chief of Golf Digest International. Based in London, Barton oversees the company's editorial relationships with more than 30 international affiliates including editions of Golf Digest in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dubai, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Korea, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, and Thailand.
- Author(s)John Barton
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content Note2 Colour
- Weight476 g
- Width141 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.