All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.03Free postage
- AU $15.93Free postage
- AU $16.98Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionGolfers everywhere, from professionals like Darren Clarke and Padraig Harrington to the humblest amateur on the driving range, are familiar with the sport's 'Rotella Rules', which reinforce the attitude needed to maximize a player's performance. Now, beloved 'Doc' Rotella, author of GOLF IS NOT A GAME OF PERFECT and PUTTING OUT OF YOUR MIND presents an anytime, anywhere quick reference tool sure to become a vital addition to every golf bag. THE GOLFER'S MIND gives players exactly what they want - a quick reference they can carry with them easily to consult any time they need reinforcement from Rotella's guiding principles. In the perfect format for the busy golfer, THE GOLFER'S MIND is a concise and convenient guide that will appeal to Rotella's millions of followers and is sure to become a golf classic.
- Author BiographyDr. Bob Rotella is a consultant to the PGA of America, the PGA Tour, and the LPGA Tour. He is the author of several bestselling golf books including GOLF IS NOT A GAME OF PERFECT.
- Author(s)Dr. Bob Rotella
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/04/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.