The Gone Fishin' Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy... and Get on with Your Life by Alexander L. Green (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.50Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timeless investment guide that reveals how to consistently earn market-beating returns while reducing risk What every investor needs is a battle-tested strategy that embraces the uncertainty of financial markets-and life in general. One that will yield market-beating portfolio returns in both good times and bad. The Gone Fishin' Portfolio shows you what that strategy is, how it works, and why you should begin using it immediately. The invative approach outlined throughout these pages will help investors enjoy a tably high probability of success by using an investment strategy based on the tion that body kws what the market is likely to do next, which, in effect, allows investors to capitalize on uncertainty. Details one of the safest and simplest ways to reach your long-term financial goals, and explores the financial and psychological challenges you're likely to face in the years ahead The Gone Fishin' Portfolio is based on a Nobel Prize-winning investment strategy that takes just twenty minutes to implement Discusses the relationship between risk and reward in financial markets, and reveals how the investment industry really works The Gone Fishin' Portfolio will allow you to reach your most important investment goals, beat Wall Street at its own game, and achieve the financial independence you deserve.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER GREEN is the Investment Director of The Oxford Club (www.oxfordclub.com). The Oxford Club CommuniquA(c) , whose portfolio he directs, is ranked third in the nation for risk-adjusted returns over the past five years by the independent Hulbert Financial Digest . Mr. Green is also Chairman of Investment U, an Internet-based investment research service with over 300,000 readers (www.investmentu.com). He has been featured on The O'Reilly Factor , and has been profiled by Forbes , Kiplinger's Personal Finance , and MarketWatch , among others. He currently lives in central Florida with his wife, Karen, and their children, Hannah and David.
- Author(s)Alexander L. Green
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleAgora S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword bySteve Sjuggerud
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.