All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a full translation of the Gongyang Commentary on the Spring and Autumn Annals, a history of the Chinese state of Lu from 722 to 481 BCE, antated so as to highlight the moral philosophy of its supposed writer, Confucius.
- Author BiographyHarrison Miller is Associate Professor at University of South Alabama, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHarrison Miller,Harry Miller
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.