Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Hunter is an expert on men. She can tell if they're single, married or lying...She runs a company which specialises in conducting fidelity inspections for those who suspect their loved ones are capable of infidelity. Boyfriend behaving badly? Suspect your husband of straying? Then Jennifer can supply the ultimate test. Some might call it entrapment but to Jennifer it's business pure and simple. And business is booming. But every success brings inevitable backlash and with each new challenge, Jen finds it harder and harder to stay in 'retirement', despite the promises she has made to her new boyfriend, Jamie to leave the actual 'seductions' to her employees. Unfortunately, Jamie is one of the few men that Jennifer's never been able to 'read'. But after seeing so many men fail the fidelity tests, can Jennifer let herself believe in one good man?
- Author BiographyJessica Brody graduated from Smith College with degrees in Economics and French. In 2005, she left her job at MGM Studios in Los Angeles to become a full time writer and producer. Jessica currently lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jessica Brody
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight227 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.