Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBreakfast, Sunday Lunch, Monday Left-overs, Mid-week Meals, Fish on Friday, Saturday Stews, Vegetable Dishes and Salads, Teatime, Soups, Starters and Savouries, Puddings, Treats and Sweets - In The Good Granny Cookbook, Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall takes us on a stalgic culinary pilgrimage, rediscovering the sort of robust, wholesome food that our grandmothers, or even great-grandmothers, used to make. With delicious recipes, brought up to date for modern cooks and delightfully informed by reminiscences from Jane's childhood, this is much more than a cookbook - it is a classic to be handed down from generation to generation, a wonderful present for old and young alike.
- Author BiographyJane Fearnley-Whittingstall, bestselling author of the Good Granny Guide and The Good Granny Companion has written many other books on plants and gardening, including Gardening Made Easy and The Imperial Flower. A grandmother of five, and the mother of TV chef Hugh, she lives with her husband in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Content Noteyes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.