All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on eating certain foods as part of a rmal, healthy diet, to help improve the digestive system. Eating higher levels of fibre, naturally fermented foods and those that contain probiotics or prebiotics means that good bacteria is encouraged to grow in the gut, leading to waste products being eliminated more efficiently. With a helpful and clearly explained introduction setting out what foods should be eaten and how to add quick-fix pre- and probiotic foods to your meals, the book also offers a two-week eating plan and over 100 ideas and recipes for dishes that are packed with the right foods to balance your diet.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Humphries is a highly experienced food writer, restaurant critic and Great Taste Awards judge. She has published many books on healthy eating, creating delicious, nutritious recipes that are easy to follow, and which make the most of seasonal produce.
- Author(s)Carolyn Humphries
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 200 photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.