All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionMany popular diets call for avoiding some foods or eating others exclusively. But as The Good Karma Diet reveals, the secret to looking and feeling great is actually quite simple: Treat our planet and all its inhabitants well. In this revolutionary book, bestselling author Victoria Moran reveals that by doing what's best for all creatures and the planet, you align your eating with your ethics--a powerful health and wellness tool if there ever was one! The Good Karma Diet shows readers how favoring foods that are karmically good for you will help you: - Sustain energy - Extend youthfulness - Take off those stubborn extra pounds - Reflect an enlightened outlook This book also includes the inspiring stories of men and women across the country who have made this simple mealtime shift and reaped good karma in every aspect of their lives. Follow this wise diet and lifestyle program and you will find yourself waking up in a good mood more often and having a lumius look that bespeaks health and clean living.
- Author BiographyVictoria Moran is the author of twelve books, including Main Street Vegan: Everything You Need to Know to Eat Healthfully and Live Compassionately in the Real World and Creating a Charmed Life: Sensible, Spiritual Secrets Every Busy Woman Should Know. An obesity survivor, certified holistic health counselor, and much-sought-after speaker, Moran hosts the Main Street Vegan podcast on Unity Online Radio and directs Main Street Vegan Academy (mainstreetvegan.net), training vegan lifestyle coaches and educators.
- Author(s)Victoria Moran
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight431 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.