All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA primer in ethics, The Good Life explores the ultimate aims in living as proposed throughout philosophic history. Burton Porter examines the relation between ethics and science, religion, and psychology, as well as the challenges of relativism and determinism. Through the theories of hedonism, self-realization, naturalism, evolutionism, the ethic of duty, religious systems, virtue ethics, and existentialism, this book introduces the foundations of ethical thought.
- Author BiographyBurton F. Porter is professor of philosophy at Western New England College in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Burton F. Porter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/10/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.