All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of The Silver Linings Playbook. Bartholomew Neil is thirty-nine and lost. He's lived his whole life, up till a few weeks ago, with his devoted mum, but w she has died Bartholomew has idea how to be on his own. His grief counsellor, Wendy, says he needs to find his flock and leave the nest. But how does a man whose whole life has been grounded learn how to fly? So Bartholomew turns to Richard Gere, the man his mum adored from afar, in the hope he can offer some answers. In Bartholomew's letters to Richard Gere he explores philosophy and friendship, alien abduction and the mystery of women. The letters also reveal his heart-breaking need of a family, but when Bartholomew does manage to assemble a motley family of sorts, he seems to have taken on more than he bargained for ...
- Author BiographyMatthew Quick is the author of The Silver Linings Playbook, which was made into an Academy Award-winning film, and the young adult novels Sorta Like A Rock Star, Boy21 and Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. His work has been translated into more than twenty languages and he has received a PEN/Hemingway Award Honorable Mention, among other accolades. He is married to the novelist and pianist Alicia Bessette.
- Author(s)Matthew Quick
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Weight437 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.