All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionEat more bacon, drink more whiskey, take more naps, lay off all kale, and throw out your multivitamins and standing desk! In The Good News About What's Bad for You...The Bad News About What's Good for You, author Jeff Wilser shares all the research that allows you to celebrate your vices and stop feeling bad about t brushing your teeth after eating that extra slice of cake. This book has two sides to it: one sharing all the good news, the flip side containing all the bad news, making this a fun gifty package that people will want to share and commiserate over with friends. Impeccably researched and told with wit, charm, and a large dose of humour, the author sprints through a broad range of topics - from coffee to green tea, tequila to Vitamin Water, to apologising and swearing. Wilser sifts through each study exposing everything from the merits of procrastination to the downside of yoga. In an age where so many people bend over backward in pursuit of the most healthy and pure lifestyle, this book reminds readers to stop needlessly denying themselves pleasure, and brings them back to the tried-and-true golden rule of everything in moderation.
- Author BiographyJEFF WILSER is a writer whose work has appeared in GQ, New York magazine, Esquire, Mental Floss, The Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and many other publications, and his TV appearances have ranged from BBC News to The View. He collaborated with Mark Ecko on the book Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out. Wilser is also the founding editor of The Plunge, the primary website for grooms and his relationship advice has been syndicated via McClatchy to a network of more than two hundred newspapers.
- Author(s)Jeff Wilser
- PublisherFlatiron Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlatiron Books
- Content Note25 black and white photographs, line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.